Second Annual 5k Non-Profit Series Trifecta
We are excited to support the Second Annual 5k Non-Profit Series Trifecta Medal awarding walkers and runners with a special medal commemorating support of ALL three of the following 5k races which benefit local non-profit organizations:
3. Spooky Sprint 5k 2020- Late October 2020, check back soon for updates!
Participants who register for all three races will also be awarded with a unique 5k trifecta medal!
Participants must register for each race individually to be eligible for the Trifecta medal. Registering for one race does not automatically register you for the other races. Trifecta medals will be distributed at the awards ceremony for the Spooky Sprint 5k (race date to be determined).
5k Non-Profit Series Trifecta Rules and Regulations:
1. You must use the same email address to register for all three races.
2. You must successfully register for, and complete, all three events in order to be eligible for the Trifecta medal.
3. For the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5k, you must register as a CHIP-TIMED competitor.
4. Trifecta medals will be awarded at the Spooky Sprint 5k awards ceremony. Medals will not be mailed, however any medals earned but not awarded at Spooky Sprint 5k will be available for pick-up at Runabout Sports Roanoke during their regular business hours.
A roster with eligible participants will be maintained on our website once all three race registrations become available and race directors can validate registration for all three events.
2019 Trifecta Medal Participant List- Please join us for the 2020 Race Series!!
Mary Catherine Yeakel